Nevae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter Nevae, a world where monsters are the dominant force. Humans, elves, and dwarves are no longer the ruling races, instead driven to the brink of extinction by the murderous Yuan-ti. But chaos cannot rule forever...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mambele vs. Koraph

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Goddess
Admin
The Goddess

Character Sheet
Class: God
Current Hit Points:
Mambele vs. Koraph Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Mambele vs. Koraph Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
Current XP:
Mambele vs. Koraph Left_bar_bleue0/0Mambele vs. Koraph Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Mambele vs. Koraph Empty
PostSubject: Mambele vs. Koraph   Mambele vs. Koraph EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 pm

A duel has been declared!!

Mambele the Half-Elf from Solette has challenged Koraph the Kobold to a duel, to determine which of these "meant to rule" characters Destiny favors!

Combatants, please make sure to read the rules of the coliseum. You will be the monitors of your own fight; we shall be the spectators!
Back to top Go down
https://nevae.rpg-board.net
Gyrax

Gyrax

Character Sheet
Class: Paladin
Current Hit Points:
Mambele vs. Koraph Left_bar_bleue4/42Mambele vs. Koraph Empty_bar_bleue  (4/42)
Current XP:
Mambele vs. Koraph Left_bar_bleue2300/3750Mambele vs. Koraph Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/3750)

Mambele vs. Koraph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mambele vs. Koraph   Mambele vs. Koraph EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 pm

ooc Oy! The characters from Sollette have just reached level 3! I'll pose my level 2 stats here so as not to lose track of them when I do the upgrade there, if that's okay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toonbat.deviantart.com

Mambele vs. Koraph
Page 1 of 1