Nevae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter Nevae, a world where monsters are the dominant force. Humans, elves, and dwarves are no longer the ruling races, instead driven to the brink of extinction by the murderous Yuan-ti. But chaos cannot rule forever...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat House Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Goddess
Admin
The Goddess

Character Sheet
Class: God
Current Hit Points:
Combat House Rules Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Combat House Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
Current XP:
Combat House Rules Left_bar_bleue0/0Combat House Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Combat House Rules Empty
PostSubject: Combat House Rules   Combat House Rules EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:45 am

This is a thread where I can post all the house rules and clarifications we make during combat. If you have a question about something that happens during combat then check here and see if we posted anything about it. If not then send me a PM and I'll put something up as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
https://nevae.rpg-board.net
The Goddess
Admin
The Goddess

Character Sheet
Class: God
Current Hit Points:
Combat House Rules Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Combat House Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
Current XP:
Combat House Rules Left_bar_bleue0/0Combat House Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Combat House Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat House Rules   Combat House Rules EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:46 am

Tied Initiative: If initiative rolls tie between a player and an NPC then the player will go before the NPC. If two players tie then the person who posted first will go before the other.
Back to top Go down
https://nevae.rpg-board.net

Combat House Rules
Page 1 of 1