Nevae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter Nevae, a world where monsters are the dominant force. Humans, elves, and dwarves are no longer the ruling races, instead driven to the brink of extinction by the murderous Yuan-ti. But chaos cannot rule forever...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rolling Your Stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Goddess
Admin
The Goddess

Character Sheet
Class: God
Current Hit Points:
Rolling Your Stats Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Rolling Your Stats Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
Current XP:
Rolling Your Stats Left_bar_bleue0/0Rolling Your Stats Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Rolling Your Stats Empty
PostSubject: Rolling Your Stats   Rolling Your Stats EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:48 pm

There are many different ways that people will roll their stats. Some prefer the point buy method described in the Players Handbook. Others would rather take a pre-determined set. Still others will always roll their stats for that slim chance of getting better then average abilities.

Please follow these steps.

Step 1.) For each stat, plus one extra, you will roll four d6's. Adding together the three highest dice and discarding the lowest. This will give you seven, hopefully decent stats.

Step 2.) Discard the lowest number of that set. So if you end up with: 16, 14, 10, 13, 18, 8, and a 12, you will discard the 8 and use the other six. This gives you your first 'set'.

Step 3.) Repeat Steps 1 and 2, twice more.

Step 4.) You should now have three different 'sets' of stats. Pick whichever one you want to use and discard the other two.

Step 5.) You can move points from ONE stat to ONE other stat. You can NOT exceed 18 in one stat. For example; if I took that set I used before then I would take 2 points out of the 13 and add them to the 16 to create an 11 and an 18.

Step 6.) Apply each stat to whichever ability you wish.

Step 7.) Apply racial modifiers.

This should give everyone a more then fair chance of getting better then average stats. If you have any questions, please send me a PM and I will help you.

Happy rolling!
Back to top Go down
https://nevae.rpg-board.net

Rolling Your Stats
Page 1 of 1