Nevae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter Nevae, a world where monsters are the dominant force. Humans, elves, and dwarves are no longer the ruling races, instead driven to the brink of extinction by the murderous Yuan-ti. But chaos cannot rule forever...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race/Class Restrictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Goddess
Admin
The Goddess

Character Sheet
Class: God
Current Hit Points:
Race/Class Restrictions Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Race/Class Restrictions Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
Current XP:
Race/Class Restrictions Left_bar_bleue0/0Race/Class Restrictions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Race/Class Restrictions Empty
PostSubject: Race/Class Restrictions   Race/Class Restrictions EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Hello all.

Since we already have two striker classes on board, any new additions to the game will unable to be this role. This will help keep the battles balanced. While I want to make the game hard on you, I also don't want to kill you within the first 5 levels.

Any questions, IM me on MSN or PM me.

Choices that remain are:

Defender
Leader
Controller

HOWEVER: You CAN Hybrid into the restricted roles. So you could do Leader/Striker, etc.

Also, you will be unable to play the following races:

Human
Elf
Eladrin
Dwarf
Kalashtar
Half-Elf
Halfling
Deva

as they are killed on sight in this world. If you have a strong reason to be one of these races, please PM me and we can discuss.
Back to top Go down
https://nevae.rpg-board.net

Race/Class Restrictions
Page 1 of 1